Cost of living in San Luis Obispo, California, United States compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 326 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.895 EUR / USD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis Obispo, California (United States) is 66% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,183 ($5,793) in San Luis Obispo, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 200 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €10 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faisalabad costs ₨5,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨63 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (36 minutes ago)