Cost of living in San Luis, Argentina compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03116 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Luis (Argentina) is 71% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €436 (ARS $13,981) in San Luis.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Pereira costs COL$2,818 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gold Coast costs AU$469 (about 1 hour ago)