Cost of living in San Luis, Argentina compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04880 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis (Argentina) is 62% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €575 (ARS $11,790) in San Luis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Milan costs €22 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Chişinău costs 4,000 Leu (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 5.50 (39 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Cape Town costs R 11 (about 1 hour ago)