Cost of living in San Juan, Puerto Rico compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 686 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.947 EUR / USD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan (Puerto Rico) is 37% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,096 ($4,324) in San Juan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coronado, Panama costs 9 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 20,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nuremberg costs €3.00 (about 2 hours ago)