Cost of living comparison between San Juan, La Union, Philippines and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01905 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 65% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,960 (Php260,400) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €500 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Besançon costs €2,150 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php230 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Budapest costs 64,500 Ft (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $3,863 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Vilnius costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)