Cost of living in San Juan, Argentina compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05938 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan (Argentina) is 83% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €539 (ARS $9,076) in San Juan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Borås costs 15 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guayaquil costs $29,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad costs ₨175 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 4.30 ман (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €100 (35 minutes ago)