Cost of living in San Jose del Cabo, Mexico compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04489 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Jose del Cabo (Mexico) is 20% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,365 (Mex$ 30,416) in San Jose del Cabo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$30 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$770 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Caracas costs Bs 50,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)