Cost of living in San Jose del Cabo, Mexico compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04800 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Jose del Cabo (Mexico) is 17% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,336 (Mex$ 27,826) in San Jose del Cabo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Riga costs €2.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 100 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,900 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Jose, California costs $3.28 (about 1 hour ago)