Cost of living in San Jose, Costa Rica compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,021 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00171 EUR / CRC
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Jose (Costa Rica) is 18% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,690 (₡ 2,161,759) in San Jose to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Düsseldorf costs €7 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €10 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 2.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Regina costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)