Cost of living comparison between San Jose, Costa Rica and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,006 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00170 EUR / CRC
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Jose (Costa Rica) is 13% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,681 (₡ 2,162,860) in San Jose to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,541 (7 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$0.00 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riga costs €0.17 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malé costs 150 Rufiyaa (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Natal costs R$ 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)