Cost of living in San Jose, Costa Rica compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,047 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00149 EUR / CRC
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Jose (Costa Rica) is 6% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,902 (₡ 1,280,213) in San Jose to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Riga costs €2.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 100 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,900 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Jose, California costs $3.28 (about 1 hour ago)