Cost of living in San Jose, Costa Rica, Costa Rica compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 721 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00144 EUR / CRC
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Jose, Costa Rica (Costa Rica) is 5% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,568 (₡ 1,091,024) in San Jose, Costa Rica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Austin, Texas costs $30 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,508 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Butte, Montana costs $0.92 (about 1 hour ago)