Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01789 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 35% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,044 (Php226,044) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Tbilisi costs 505 Lari (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨500 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Amarillo, Texas costs $1,009 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cebu City costs Php31 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands costs kr13 (24 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (31 minutes ago)