Cost of living in San Fernando del Valle de Catamarca, Argentina compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03488 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Fernando del Valle de Catamarca (Argentina) is 6% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,593 (ARS $45,680) in San Fernando del Valle de Catamarca.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Saskatoon costs C$2.47 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kozhikode costs ₨300 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brussels costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)