Cost of living comparison between San Felipe, Chile and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00141 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Felipe (Chile) is 16% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,744 (CH$1,950,964) in San Felipe.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,271 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨20 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$12,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$186 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 28,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shijiazhuang costs 元20 (38 minutes ago)