Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04866 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 8% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,561 (ARS $32,079) in San Carlos de Bariloche.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 1,500 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $3.31 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €65 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,440 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)