Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina vs Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02361 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 31% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,030 (ARS $43,647) in San Carlos de Bariloche.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,541 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arcata, California costs $12 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Butte, Montana costs $13 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $10 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jammu costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mayagueez costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)