Cost of living in San Antonio, California, United States compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.859 EUR / USD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Antonio, California (United States) is 8% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,732 ($2,016) in San Antonio, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Salvador costs $2.20 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 50 FJ$ (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $70 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Zapopan costs Mex$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)