Cost of living in San Antonio, California, United States compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.929 EUR / USD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Antonio, California (United States) is 4% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,872 ($3,093) in San Antonio, California.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨2,000,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charleston, South Carolina costs $575 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucena City costs Php45 (about 1 hour ago)