Cost of living in San Antonio, California, United States compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.814 EUR / USD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Antonio, California (United States) is 7% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,919 ($2,358) in San Antonio, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Exeter costs £500 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$6,364 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 60 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php999 (about 2 hours ago)