Cost of living in Samsun, Turkey compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25651 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samsun (Turkey) is 23% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,302 (8,973TL) in Samsun.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 888 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $11 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €22 (43 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)