Cost of living comparison between Samsun, Turkey and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.29810 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samsun (Turkey) is 22% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,350 (7,885TL) in Samsun.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)