Cost of living in Samarkand, Uzbekistan compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! Samarkand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Samarkand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00029 EUR / UZS *
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samarkand (Uzbekistan) is 26% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,419 (8,303,403 сўм) in Samarkand.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.20 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €0.00 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cork costs €2.20 (40 minutes ago)