Cost of living comparison between Salzburg, Austria and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2016.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salzburg (Austria) is 31% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,093 in Salzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $966 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (about 2 hours ago)