Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 747 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30459 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is about the same as in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €3,143 (R$ 10,319) in Salvador.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 5.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Khartoum costs 6,000 Pound (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (27 minutes ago)