Cost of living comparison between Salta, Argentina and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06057 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salta (Argentina) is 10% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,806 (ARS $46,333) in Salta.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 900 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jackson, Mississippi costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)