Cost of living in Salta, Argentina compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05806 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salta (Argentina) is 16% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,634 (ARS $45,369) in Salta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,400 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 4,000 Дин. (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨8 (about 1 hour ago)