Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 679 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.929 EUR / USD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 43% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,650 ($5,007) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$16 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (about 1 hour ago)