Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 910 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.857 EUR / USD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 38% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,209 ($2,577) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 1.70 zł (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (15 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Antalya costs 50TL (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Debrecen costs 10,000 Ft (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)