Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 664 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.934 EUR / USD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 46% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,393 ($4,703) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 40 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petaling Jaya costs RM18 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$9,245 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (44 minutes ago)