Cost of living comparison between Salinas, Ecuador, Ecuador and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.919 EUR / USD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador (Ecuador) is 9% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,542 ($3,856) in Salinas, Ecuador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 16 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ciudad Bolívar costs Bs 850 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)