Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador, Ecuador compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.926 EUR / USD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador (Ecuador) is 10% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,588 ($3,876) in Salinas, Ecuador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,200 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Adelaide costs AU$219 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oakland, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 16,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Brasília costs R$ 3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (about 3 hours ago)