Cost of living in Salerno, Italy compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salerno (Italy) is 31% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,090 in Salerno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$100 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,400 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$690 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (about 1 hour ago)