Cost of living in Salerno, Italy compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salerno (Italy) is 38% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,326 in Salerno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$17 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $12,345 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 250 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)