Cost of living in Salerno, Italy compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salerno (Italy) is 29% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,199 in Salerno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 30,000 L£ (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $13 (20 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 9,300Vatu (about 2 hours ago)