Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon, Thailand compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02558 EUR / THB
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon (Thailand) is 29% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,209 (47,264 ฿) in Sakon Nakhon.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $90 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $25 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quebec City costs C$900 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 888,888 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kingston costs C$7 (about 1 hour ago)