Cost of living in Sakaka, Saudi Arabia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24531 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sakaka (Saudi Arabia) is 31% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,226 (﷼ 9,075) in Sakaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kazan' costs руб 11,150 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bergamo costs €7 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$9 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €13 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sofia costs 9 лв (11 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Hamburg costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)