Cost of living in Sakaka, Saudi Arabia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21523 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sakaka (Saudi Arabia) is 37% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,075 (﷼ 4,996) in Sakaka.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs Bs 600,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,779 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 1,000 zł (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)