Cost of living comparison between Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.919 EUR / USD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saipan (Northern Mariana Islands) is 82% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,927 ($6,453) in Saipan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ljubljana costs €37 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$300 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Helsinki costs €0.08 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cordova costs €5.75 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johor Bahru costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 1 hour ago)