Cost of living comparison between Saint-Pierre, Reunion and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Pierre (Reunion) is 21% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,634 in Saint-Pierre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 60,000 Franc (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,312 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Gdańsk costs 90 zł (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 5 hours ago)