Cost of living in Saint-Pierre, Reunion compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Pierre (Reunion) is 31% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,096 in Saint-Pierre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacolod City costs Php32 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in The Hague costs €1.64 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in San Diego, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,321 (about 2 hours ago)