Cost of living in Saint-Pierre, Reunion compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Pierre (Reunion) is 30% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,953 in Saint-Pierre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $129 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥790 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nottingham costs £300 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Berlin costs €19,482 (28 minutes ago)