Cost of living comparison between Saint Peter Port, Guernsey and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.116 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 57% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,105 (£4,573) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$76 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)