Cost of living in Saint-Étienne, France compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Étienne (France) is 16% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,853 in Saint-Étienne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM10 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Elizabeth costs R 24 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Murcia costs €1.21 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,541 (42 minutes ago)
- 110 g tube of toothpaste in Colombo costs 143 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)