Cost of living in Saint-Denis, Reunion compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Denis (Reunion) is 54% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,620 in Saint-Denis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Prince George costs C$7 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$212 (about 2 hours ago)