Cost of living in Saharanpur, India compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01433 EUR / INR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saharanpur (India) is 23% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,417 (₨168,706) in Saharanpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 4,600 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Schaffhausen costs CHF 30 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 15 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)