Cost of living in Sagamihara, Japan compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00821 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sagamihara (Japan) is 31% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,928 (¥478,309) in Sagamihara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 340 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 10 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨300 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $23,046 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Athens costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)