Cost of living in Safi, Morocco compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09384 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Safi (Morocco) is 25% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,256 (24,042 Dirham) in Safi.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 4.000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (21 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sunderland costs £1,359 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.70 (about 1 hour ago)