Cost of living in Safi, Morocco compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09267 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Safi (Morocco) is 25% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,257 (24,356 Dirham) in Safi.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kazan' costs руб 11,150 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bergamo costs €7 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$9 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €13 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sofia costs 9 лв (17 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Hamburg costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)