Cost of living in Safi, Morocco compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09351 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Safi (Morocco) is 25% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,254 (24,106 Dirham) in Safi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zamboanga costs Php100 (36 minutes ago)