Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.638 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 18% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,527 (5,530 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $70 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $1,017 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suva costs 11 FJ$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Wollongong costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)