Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.622 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 18% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,000 (3,216 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$23,987 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5,758 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $15 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 0.75 ₪ (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 100 zł (32 minutes ago)