Cost of living comparison between Saarbrücken, Germany and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saarbrücken (Germany) is 10% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,445 in Saarbrücken to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Traverse City, Michigan costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sousse costs 100 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Belfast costs £0.00 (about 2 hours ago)