Cost of living in Rzeszów, Poland compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23394 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rzeszów (Poland) is 35% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,097 (4,689 zł) in Rzeszów.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tel Aviv costs 130,000 ₪ (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $681 (6 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lagos costs 83 ₦ (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.15 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nagpur costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)