Cost of living in Rzeszów, Poland compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23676 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rzeszów (Poland) is 35% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,044 (4,410 zł) in Rzeszów.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)