Cost of living in Rzeszów, Poland compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23607 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rzeszów (Poland) is 33% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,077 (4,561 zł) in Rzeszów.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rennes costs €8 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $90 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quebec City costs C$900 (about 1 hour ago)