Cost of living in Rustenburg, South Africa compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06721 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rustenburg (South Africa) is about the same as in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,182 (R 47,339) in Rustenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,500 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São José dos Campos costs R$ 100 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 25 (42 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €3.69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montego Bay costs J$30,495 (about 1 hour ago)