Cost of living in Rustenburg, South Africa compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07312 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rustenburg (South Africa) is 11% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,458 (R 47,300) in Rustenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rennes costs €10 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,525 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 30 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kota costs ₨7,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $100 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $55 (33 minutes ago)