Cost of living in Rustenburg, South Africa compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06676 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rustenburg (South Africa) is 27% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,908 (R 28,581) in Rustenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨700 (28 minutes ago)