Cost of living in Rustenburg, South Africa compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06208 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rustenburg (South Africa) is 5% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,425 (R 22,953) in Rustenburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 10 лв (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Charleston, South Carolina costs $21 (43 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)