Cost of living in Rovigo, Italy compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rovigo (Italy) is 18% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,765 in Rovigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Orlando, Florida costs $24 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $31 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,626 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €600 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Dundee costs £12 (26 minutes ago)