Cost of living in Rousse, Bulgaria compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.510 EUR / BGN
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rousse (Bulgaria) is 26% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,250 (2,450 лв) in Rousse.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 25 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 74 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩0 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)