Cost of living in Rousse, Bulgaria compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.510 EUR / BGN
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rousse (Bulgaria) is 26% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,399 (4,701 лв) in Rousse.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $85 (3 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $130 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Washington D.C. costs $22 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $95 (31 minutes ago)