Cost of living in Rousse, Bulgaria compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.512 EUR / BGN
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rousse (Bulgaria) is 25% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,280 (2,501 лв) in Rousse.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.50 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aberdeen costs £6.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naples costs €500 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)