Cost of living in Rouen, France compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rouen (France) is 25% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,753 in Rouen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zamboanga costs Php100 (about 1 hour ago)