Cost of living in Rotorua, New Zealand compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.669 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 11% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,320 (NZ$4,960) in Rotorua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,841 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mountain View, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)