Cost of living comparison between Rotorua, New Zealand and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.670 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 11% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,601 (NZ$5,379) in Rotorua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taipei costs 10,000 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,400 (about 4 hours ago)