Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don, Russia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01564 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don (Russia) is 32% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,116 (руб 135,345) in Rostov-on-Don.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Londrina costs R$ 2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Ottawa costs C$2.99 (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Riga costs €3.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨160 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)