Cost of living in Rosenheim, Germany compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rosenheim (Germany) is 31% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,969 in Rosenheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$25 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $1.75 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,525 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q7,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$23,987 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5,758 (35 minutes ago)