Cost of living in Rosario, Argentina compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 329 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04877 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rosario (Argentina) is 15% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,356 (ARS $27,816) in Rosario.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arlington, Texas costs $9 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 110 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Karlsruhe costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)