Cost of living in Rosario, Argentina compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 411 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04839 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rosario (Argentina) is 16% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,267 (ARS $26,174) in Rosario.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $150 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 200 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 4,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,200TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $56,000 (about 2 hours ago)