Cost of living in Rome, Italy compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,226 prices entered by 172 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rome (Italy) is 39% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,371 in Rome to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,150 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,999 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$40 (about 1 hour ago)