Cost of living in Rohtak, India compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01249 EUR / INR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rohtak (India) is 20% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,287 (₨103,077) in Rohtak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €90 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)