Cost of living in Rochester, New York, United States compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.920 EUR / USD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rochester, New York (United States) is 34% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,028 ($4,379) in Rochester, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €600 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $15 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 30,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 26,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Amsterdam costs €180 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (30 minutes ago)