Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.849 EUR / USD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 105% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,278 ($3,859) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.60 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 27,000 Kč (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €25 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Shenyang costs 元8 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$2,500 (42 minutes ago)