Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.916 EUR / USD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 113% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,377 ($6,959) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Juan costs $0.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guangzhou costs 元29 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $100,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)