Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.947 EUR / USD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 121% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,911 ($7,296) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 500 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,830 (21 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coronado, Panama costs 9 B/. (about 1 hour ago)