Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.809 EUR / USD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 98% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,172 ($3,919) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Cluj-Napoca costs 2,000 lei (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Riga costs €2.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bergamo costs €1.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £6.00 (about 2 hours ago)