Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.858 EUR / USD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 104% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,468 ($4,042) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Midland, Texas costs $2,440 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salta costs ARS $750,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Flint, Michigan costs $55 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,300 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dallas, Texas costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)