Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.934 EUR / USD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 118% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,806 ($7,287) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Trento costs €1.10 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lille costs €2.30 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 6,000 Afghani (31 minutes ago)