Cost of living in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,023 prices entered by 161 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24691 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia) is about the same as in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €3,202 (﷼ 12,968) in Riyadh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,050 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Odense costs kr200,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)