Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04915 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego (Argentina) is 18% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,231 (ARS $25,040) in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Geelong costs AU$400 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €26,551 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jhansi costs ₨1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phnom Penh costs 1,500 Riels (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 2 hours ago)