Cost of living in Río Cuarto, Argentina compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05936 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Río Cuarto (Argentina) is 18% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,552 (ARS $42,986) in Río Cuarto.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$250,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨1,200 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (about 1 hour ago)