Cost of living in Río Cuarto, Argentina compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04877 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Río Cuarto (Argentina) is 24% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,143 (ARS $23,442) in Río Cuarto.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Khulna costs Taka 400 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Jakarta costs Rp 9,950 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$1.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 20,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $70 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)