Cost of living comparison between Río Cuarto, Argentina and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06055 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Río Cuarto (Argentina) is 18% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,569 (ARS $42,424) in Río Cuarto.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Trento costs €500 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 80,000 ₫ (13 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €30,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (29 minutes ago)