Cost of living comparison between Rio Branco, Brazil and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.26978 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rio Branco (Brazil) is 5% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,842 (R$ 10,533) in Rio Branco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.73 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $11 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (about 1 hour ago)