Cost of living in Rio Branco, Brazil compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29950 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rio Branco (Brazil) is about the same as in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,235 (R$ 10,800) in Rio Branco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Riverside, California costs $3.30 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kelowna costs C$85 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richards Bay costs R 200 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (about 2 hours ago)