Cost of living in Rimini, Italy compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rimini (Italy) is 23% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,961 in Rimini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Berlin costs €20 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,200,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨22,445 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €8 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Porto Velho costs R$ 205 (about 1 hour ago)