Cost of living in Rimini, Italy compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2016.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rimini (Italy) is 23% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,999 in Rimini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €34 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$10 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €6.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨70 (24 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tunis costs 130 Dinar (24 minutes ago)